Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CURRENT Project where we have speaking roles!

"RUMORS" is the title of the series of webisodes currently in production that Ande and I are taking part in. While we enjoy being extras, we got tired of never having a speaking role, so our ingenious friends Ted McNeil and Jeff Straight and us, decided what the hell, let's get our own thing started then damnit! We have had one successful filming of the first webisode which took place last Sunday. Currently, Ande and I are in the process of memorizing the next script while Jeff and Ted are working on editing,(Ted),and writing,(Jeff),the next undertakings of this adventuresome project. I have to say I am enjoying the process of working with friends as this allows us to have open and honest communication about our perspectives about each facet of the project. :)
In addition, Ande and I are in the local tv show, QACTV Update-a bi-weekly show developed by Ande and Ted for the local govt. station Channel 7 where they work their day jobs. Jeff also helps direct this, while Ted is the guy in charge of the show including it's editing and Ande is the writer. I just act for free but enjoy every minute of it.;)
Well, I am typed-out for today guys, so stay tuned for a post about the upcoming film due in theatres, (yes I write that the Shakespearean way),very soon known as "State of Play" in which we were stand-ins and extras.
Jeff and Ted's Blog worth checkin' out is: http://creatio-ex-materia.blogspot.com
"State of Play" info. for you:State of Play (2009)
Directed by Kevin Macdonald. With Rachel McAdams, Ben Affleck, Russell Crowe. Based on the BBC mini-series of the same title, a team of investigative ...
www.imdb.com/title/tt0473705/ - 64k - Cached - Similar pages -

2 comments:

Jeff Straight said...

Wow, KT - very, very cool. I feel like I had actually been there - oh, wait...
I think you explained the concept very well - hell, you even explained UPDATE.
I love the whole idea of this - struggling actrizzes(?) recounting the whole long frustrating but rewarding process.
Ted wants me to do something about RUMORS on our site - so I will steal or ask you for comments - or at least link to here.
Again, way cool - you should be proud

Unknown said...

Katie!
Hello. This is Yen (the Vietnamese girl who went to Gunston Day School back then). Do you remember me?
It is such a wonderful surprise and luck to find you and Andie. How have you been?
Let's keep in touch again...
Write me at erachild@gmail.com
P.S. I really like The Rumour. And it's so great to see both of you